Education First provide international students with first class English language courses. EF have 10 centres in the UK & Ireland, providing courses which offer six learning stages, each containing 3 course levels, ranging from beginner to academic proficiency.
Education First offer basic, general and intensive English language courses, as well as a Diploma in Business & Management, Pre-Masters Programme, Pre-PhD programme and EF University Foundation Year. Career building English courses such as English for Business and English & the Legal World are also available.
Why study with EF?
- Choose from International Year One, University Foundation, Pre-Masters and Pre-PhD programme in a wide range of subjects
- Earn guaranteed university placement in over 150 partner institutions
- Get official proof of your proficiency and receive all the necessary tools to succeed at university thanks to our expert EF University Pathway Managers
- Comprehensive University preparation courses, including accommodation and free-time activities
- International atmosphere with classmates from around the world
- Inspiring English schools with modern interiors and the latest learning technology
- Accredited courses meeting the highest standards for English language education
All EF language schools are centrally located in friendly learning environments with dedicated support and teaching staff. Each classroom comes with award winning modern facilities with the latest learning technology. Studying an English language course in the UK will offer international students the chance to immerse themselves in the language and around native speakers every day.
EF University Preparation Abroad Programmes in Oxford and Cambridge are designed to give international students the academic and language skills required for higher education abroad.
Students who successfully complete one of our preparation programs are guaranteed direct admission to one of over 150 EF University Preparation Abroad partner institutions in the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, Singapore, Germany and France.
EF organises a number of optional trips and events for students, both within the UK to cities such as London, York and Bath, and further afield to Paris and Amsterdam. In addition, the EF Free Time programme fosters an exchange of cultures between students through various activities on and around campus.
Education First are based across ten locations in the UK and Ireland. If you are interested in a cosmopolitan life, then London or Manchester is the perfect location, while Brighton and Bournemouth offer more relaxed atmospheres. Studying in Cambridge or Oxford with EF means experiencing the life of a British university student in one of the world’s premier university cities.
SI-UK's service is fast, reliable and efficient. Their consultants are specialists, working closely with all UK universities and, through my consultants' advice and application assistance, I was able to receive offers from my favoured universities.
Carla Termini King's College London, Accounting and Finance