Scholarships at University of Salford
|Energy Industries International Scholarship|
|Scholarship Name||Energy Industries International Scholarship|
Scholarships are available to applicants to MSc Petroleum and Gas Engineering and based on academic merit, for 2022/23 intakes.
The Energy Industries International Scholarship is worth £5,000.
To apply for this scholarship you must hold an offer for MSc Petroleum and Gas Engineering.You must also have at least a lower second class degree in a relevant undergraduate qualification (equivalent qualifications are shown on our country pages).
Terms and Conditions
1. International scholarships (awards) are available to international applicants who are:
2. For the purposes of assessing international awards:
3. Where an international scholarship includes a country as part of the criteria, the country refers to the applicant’s nationality, as shown on the passport used to apply for the programme of study.
4. International awards are not available to students studying part-time, distance or blended learning, or where the study is delivered through an overseas partner unless the scholarship eligibility is specifically designed for these modes of study. You can refer to the eligibility of each scholarship on the individual scholarship page.
5. International awards are not available to students where any part of the tuition fees are paid through a sponsoring organisation.
6. There are no awards for entry to the International Foundation Year programme.
7. There are no awards for entry to the Graduate Certificate International Management programme.
8. To confirm the award, you must pay your tuition fee deposit and sign up to the terms and conditions through the scholarship acceptance. No award is confirmed until your tuition fee deposit payment is paid and received. Where a tuition fee deposit wavier is agreed, you must provide the wavier with the award acceptance.
add to favourites