Scholarships at University of Salford
|PhD Scholarships for China for the School of Arts, Media and Creative Technology|
|Scholarship Name||PhD Scholarships for China for the School of Arts, Media and Creative Technology|
|Scholarship amount||10% to 70% of the overall tuition fee|
To celebrate our creative work in China, our School of Arts, Media and Creative Technology offers a scholarship at PhD level. The PhD Arts, Media and Creative Technology China scholarship aims to support academic and creative opportunities between the University of Salford and China. The purpose of this scholarship is to support applicants in their research and the growth of sustainable academic partnerships and networks.
This scholarship is worth from 10% to 70% of the overall tuition fee.
Applications are open to new and current PhD students in our School of Arts, Media and Creative Technology.
These scholarships are available to postgraduate research students who can demonstrate an existing or potential contribution to the development of our international partnerships, particularly in China.
This contribution may include any or all of the following:
Terms and Conditions
1. International scholarships (awards) are available to international applicants who are:
2. For the purposes of assessing international awards:
3. Where an international scholarship includes a country as part of the criteria, the country refers to the applicant’s nationality, as shown on the passport used to apply for the programme of study.
4. International awards are not available to students studying part-time, distance or blended learning, or where the study is delivered through an overseas partner unless the scholarship eligibility is specifically designed for these modes of study. You can refer to the eligibility of each scholarship on the individual scholarship page.
5. International awards are not available to students where any part of the tuition fees are paid through a sponsoring organisation.
6. There are no awards for entry to the International Foundation Year programme.
7. There are no awards for entry to the Graduate Certificate International Management programme.
8. To confirm the award, you must pay your tuition fee deposit and sign up to the terms and conditions through the scholarship acceptance. No award is confirmed until your tuition fee deposit payment is paid and received. Where a tuition fee deposit wavier is agreed, you must provide the wavier with the award acceptance.
add to favourites