|Engineering Excellence Scholarship|
||Engineering Excellence Scholarship
||30 June 2023
Engineering Excellence Scholarship 2023
The scholarship will be awarded to overseas fee status undergraduate students who exceed the academic conditions of our standard UCAS offer. Candidates who attain A level grades of A*AA or above (or the equivalent qualification in your country) will receive the Excellence Scholarship.
To be eligible you must:
- make The University of Sheffield your first (firm) choice in the UCAS application process for 2023 entry
- be an undergraduate student
- be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes
- be taking all prerequisite subjects for your selected degree
Conditions of scholarship amount
We will offer the scholarship in the form of a cash bursary at the start of your course should you be eligible. The scholarship amount is dependent on your academic achievement:
- A*A A: £1,000
- A*A*A: £2,000
- A*A*A*: £3,000.
Terms and conditions
- The scholarship will be awarded automatically – no application is required in the first or any subsequent years.
- Receipt of the scholarship in subsequent years of study is subject to you achieving 70% overall average mark in the previous academic year. The scholarship will be withdrawn if you fail to achieve 70% and it will not be reinstated in the following year.
- You will not receive the scholarship during any optional or compulsory study abroad periods or year in industry.
- Students taking the University of Sheffield International College pathway program are not eligible for the scholarship.
- The scholarship can be awarded in conjunction with other University of Sheffield scholarships as long as the individual does not become fully funded for tuition fee purposes, as a result of the sum of these awards.
- The scholarship is not available to students who apply to the University during clearing.
Disclaimer: All details were correct at time of publication and can be subject to change.
add to favourites
Interested in this School?